Safety sets are complete systems protecting heating and water installations against dangerous increases in pressure, caused by the rise of water temperature in the installation and its thermal expansion.
The device is essential in all C.H. and D.H.W. water heating systems, heat pumps and solar installations working in closed systems. Capricorn safety sets perfectly secure the system against pressure increases, protecting the installations and devices in it from damage.
OPERATION PARAMETERS of Capricorn safety sets:
- Available versions: for the installation of C.H. and utility water
- stainless steel
- galvanised steel
- powder painted steel
- Manometer: 6 or 10 bar version
- Safety valve: 1.5 bar, 3 bar or 6 bar version
- Installation connection - groups from black steel with a GW3/4" extension
- Connection of the expansion vessel - 3/4" quick disconnect coupling or 3/4" extension