Capricorn manifolds designed for surface heating are the leading product in terms of quality and technical solutions on the market. The particular elements of the manifold have been designed and produced by Capricorn engineers with attention to the finest details and heating industry standards. The wide configuration of regulatory solutions and additional equipment options enables the selection of the right model to meet the needs of the investment.
The offer of manifolds includes two groups of products:
- Manifolds of high-quality stainless steel, grade AISI 304, and
- the very popular in the market manifolds made of beams brass.
Beams of all Capricorn manifolds for surface heating are equipped on supply beams with flow control valves (flowmeters or manual control valves) and on the return beams with thermoregulation or shut-off valves.
Only components produced by us!
Advanced manufacturing and quality control processes, as well as the highest class of materials, guarantee the high quality of products and their safety.
PERFORMANCE PARAMETERS of Capricorn surface heating and cooling manifolds:
- Versions: from 2 to 12 circuits
- available in different versions depending on the accessories
- Material: brass or stainless steel
- Operating pressure [Bar]: up to 6.
- Max. operating temperature [°C]: 60,
- Flow rate:
- for brass manifolds 5,91± 0.01 m 3 /h,
- for stainless steel manifolds 6,01± 0.01 m 3 /h,