Edge strips which act as expansion joints, are available in versions with a layer of assembly adhesive, regulation notches regulators and a sealing overlap. A wide range of strips provides enables to choose the right strip that will meet the needs of a specific investment.
Capricorn edge strips are made from low-density polyethylene, with a density of 25kg/m3. We offer strips in rolls with a length of 25 or 50mb. The collective packaging in the form of a foil bag contains 7 rolls with a height of 15 cm or 8 rolls with a height of 13 cm.
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS of Capricorn edge strips:
- Edge strip: LDPE with a density of 25kg/m3
- Overlap (foil): PE
- Thickness: 8mm (Tolerance: 6,5-8,5mm)
- Available in a height of 13cm or 15cm
- Length: 25mb or 50mb
- Colour: yellow or blue
- with cuts (notched)
- notched with overlap
- notched with 3 cm adhesive layer
- Notched with overlap and 3 cm adhesive layer
- notched with overlap and wide adhesive layer (8 or10cm)